Watchman Sonic Ultrasonic Oil Level Monitor
The Watchman Oil Monitor acts as a level sensor to indicate how much home heating oil is left in your oil tank.
This electronic wireless device replaces the need for a dipstick or sight level gauge by remotely monitoring the oil level within your oil tank. A green transmitter is fitted to the top of the oil tank which transmits the reading to a receiver which is plugged into a socket in the home or office.
The oil level sensor continually monitors the oil level and when it is below 10 per cent, the fuel dispensing pump symbol appears on the receiver as a reminder to order more oil.
- One model fits all
- Quick and easy to install
- Suitable for steel or plastic tanks
- 12 months replacement guarantee
- Low power consumption
- 200 metre transmitter to receiver range
- Measures tanks up to 3 metres in height
- Option of an audible setting sending out a buzzing tone when oil levels run low
Download installation instructions here: